Dead: Joey Kovar “Playgirl” model & ‘Real World’ Star’s dies of apparent drug overdose…
Joey Kovar who stared on the “Real World” Hollywood and appeared on “Celebrity Rehab” — was found at a friend’s home in the Chicago area today. The family suspects drugs played a part. He was 29 years old.
Joey left the Real World have way through to enter rehab.
Kovar’s rep tells TMZ … Joey was discovered by a female friend early this morning who noticed blood coming out of Joey’s ears and nose.
The woman called 911 … and authorities rushed to the scene where he was pronounced dead.
Joey posed for Playgirl which you can see here
Sad. Rest kid…
via Joey Kovar Dead — ‘Real World’ Star’s Family Suspects Drug Overdose | TMZ.com.
Update: It is believed that Joey may have died after taking a lethal mixture of Viagra, cocaine and alcohol say the police.
Law enforcement sources tell us they suspect Joey had an aneurysm.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/18/joey-kovar-dead-real-world-viagra-cocaine/#ixzz23udhvlKZ